Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flex Screens

    I guess I've gotten into a habit of randomly surfing the web when I have no clue what to write about for an open topic blog post.  Since I never have a clue what to write about, about an hour of my Sundays are now devoted to Googling randomly and hoping to find something cool, interesting, or just weird.  And while the weird greatly outnumbers the interesting, it is something interesting that is the topic of this post.
     Samsung has developed flexible screens for their new phones.  Flexible screens have been around since circa. 2004, but other than that I didn't find much info on them. Not that that matters, it sure looks cool.
Now you can watch Ice Age on a bendy screen!
     I'm having a difficult time thinking of practical uses this could have for a phone, but then again, practicality doesn't necessarily sell phones.  I would get one, but the screen would probably get boring after a couple hours of messing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment