Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wet Cats.

     So, I just caught the last blog post, and realized I had fifteen minutes left to get my post out.  It usually takes me about half and hour to write a post, even open topic, so this is going to be a bit of a challenge.
     I have learned some random facts today while procrastinating finishing my narrative.  I guess I'll share those for this post.  First, a lot of cats actually really like water.  Cats often swim to play and cool off, especially in warm climates.  In colder areas, cats aren't any less likely to get wet than most animals.  Domestic cats probably only dislike water because squirt bottles are sometimes used as punishment.  Some cats in Turkey have even developed water-proof coats and are nick-named "swimming-cats." 
     Why was I researching cats?  I have not idea.  I'm really more of a dog person.  Still, it's always fun to disprove conventional wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment